Trade and stall holders – important information
For public health and safety this year’s Show has a new layout. A complete overhaul of the show field means there are a few changes which will affect traders. If you’re interested in having a stall at the Show, please complete the online enquiry form.
- All Craft Stalls must provide a current copy of their Public Liability Insurance cover, and comply with any health and safety requirements.
- Only three FREE entry passes will be allocated to each application.
- Wrist bands provided to exhibitors must be worn and are not transferable. All other helpers must pay on the gate.
- Once set up only one car or van will be allowed to stay with the stall.
- All vehicles must be parked in the free parking area next to Craft Tent or if required a disabled parking area is available.
- All stands must be set up and ready to trade by 9am on the Show day and vehicles removed by this time.
- Any stall creating trade waste including waste water must remove it from the site when leaving.
- Craft Stalls who do not exhibit what they applied for may be asked to leave the site.
- Charity stalls must have a charity status certificate available.
- Trestle tables are 5 ft in length and chairs are available. Chairs and electric are available on a first come, first served basis.
If you’re interested in having a Craft Stall at the Show, please complete the online enquiry form.