You can check out the Messingham Show’s schedule to find which categories suit you best.
Please get your entries in to us by 27 May to ensure a place.
You can download Messingham Show Schedule 2016. Here’s a summary of the classes to be held on 5 June 2016.
- Hunter Classes
- Concours D’Elegance (new class)
- Heavy Horse Classes including display
- Mounted Fancy Dress (open)
- Private Driving Classes
- Mountain & Moorland Pony Classes
- Riding Horse & Cob Classes
- Working Hunter Classes
- Skewbald & Piebald Classes
- Ridden Pony Classes (new class)
- Gymkhana Games
- Affiliated Show Jumping
- Unaffiliated Show Jumping
This year we’re affiliated to Equifest for a number of classes.
Details are available in the full schedule.